Head of Offsite and Professional Lead
Job Title: Technician
Location: North Wales
Thorn Baker's leading technical and energy client is looking for a Technician possessing practical, productive, and technical engineering skills with adequate technical supervisory knowledge.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will join a small team of local operatives responsible for the maintenance of the assets covering all roads and tunnels in North and Mid Wales. This is a mobile role which also involves shift work.
- Self-motivated & confident in own abilities.
- Actively maintains strong working relationships, internal and external.
- Strong communication skills.
- Adaptable and driven.
- Must be flexible to work shifts and be on 24/7 call out rota.
- Reporting daily to site management and fault coordinator.
- Checking plant suitability and availability.
- Working shift patterns to suit the contract requirements.
- Ensuring health & safety awareness and adherence, both in yourself and other.
- Qualified Electrician, preferably with experience working for a contractor.
- CSCS card
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
- Health and safety, and COVID-19 working awareness.
- Valid, up-to-date driving licence.
- Adequate understanding of the Welsh language.
- Qualification in testing and inspection desirable
KEY SKILLS: Electrician, Technician, CSCS, Electrical, Technical.
For more information on the role please contact Rhian at Thorn Baker on 07969 972 412 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org