Head of Offsite and Professional Lead
Job Title: Site Manager
Job Type: Fixed Term (Present - October 2024)
Thorn Baker's leading stone manufacture & installation client is looking for a Site Manager to handle and oversee their ongoing building projects. Providing customers with the highest quality stone products and services, you will work closely with the team to ensure that all project requirements and deadlines are met on schedule and within budget.
The ideal candidate would be able to exceed all objectives through strong planning and skill, identifying and prioritising crucial points in the process.
What's in it for you:
- Employee Assistance Programme & Health Plan
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to self-motivate and work without direct supervision.
- Focused and organised
- Managing and motivating sub-contractors.
- Ensuring all equipment needed is available on site.
- Preparing, monitoring, and maintaining project programmes.
- Maintaining accurate records and site diaries.
- Ensuring compliance with health, safety, and all other regulations, including producing & maintaining relevant health and safety documentation.
- Conduct quality inspections.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Manage customer satisfaction within the project transition periods.
- 3+ years in similar role preferred.
- Natural stone background would be beneficial, but previous experience with other specialist subcontractors or HQR projects will also be considered.
- SMSTS, CSCS Card, First Aid at Work
- Competent computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Word & Excel and Asta Power Project.
KEY SKILLS: Site Manager, SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid at Work, Natural Stone Installations.
For more information on the role please contact Rhian at Thorn Baker on 07969 972 412 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org