Head of Offsite and Professional Lead
Title: Recruitment Consultant
Sector: Construction Recruitment
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000 plus excellent bonus & car allowance
Due to ongoing success of our business, Thorn Baker Construction are currently looking for a driven and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join an experienced team of recruitment professionals in delivering customer service excellence within our Bristol office. We are an innovative, national, recruitment business, investing in the latest and best, market leading internal CRM systems and technology that will give you the edge within the booming construction industry. This is an absolutely fabulous place to work with and exceptional team environment the work really well together.
You will be joining a well-established business, with over 30 years’ experience within the construction sector and we are proud to be an instantly recognisable and dependable name for our clients nationwide. You will also be working alongside one of our top managers who really invests in her team, she takes the time to really get to know you and what makes you tick in order for you to become the best that you can be!
There’s never really been a better time to be in the industry and when you join us you will benefit from having the reputable Thorn Baker brand behind you.
- Previous recruitment experience, ideally within construction
- Confident and outgoing individual
- Highly motivated with resilient character
- Strong IT and social media skills
- Goal oriented with a desire for success
- Can commute to Bristol on a regular basis
- Pretty social and have a genuine interest in people
What's in it for you?
- A positive, teamwork focused environment where you will be well supported from day 1
- Flexible work patterns, with the option to work from home
- You will be well rewarded for your success with hotel breaks, activity days, holidays, meals out and high street vouchers
- Own laptop and mobile
- We have been voted among the Times top 100 small companies to work for several times over the years
- You will be joining a business that can offer long term career development opportunities
- Market leading benefits package
- Brand new bespoke offices
- Free fruit
- Personal development coaching
- A growing company that is driven by their values
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Rhian Newman at Thorn Baker on 07969972412 or email@example.com
Key Skills: Recruitment, Sales, Team Leadership, Business Development, Construction