Head of Offsite and Professional Lead
Job Title: Electrical Project Engineer
Thorn Baker's leading technical and energy client is looking for an Electrical Project Engineer possessing practical, productive, and electrical engineering skills to manage and deliver complex multi-discipline - but mostly electrical - projects successfully.
- Manage electrical aspects of large projects from inception to completion.
- Manage multiple smaller electrical projects concurrently as required, reporting to the electrical contract's manager.
- Provide electrical engineering expertise on multiple projects.
- Interpret designs and procure all electrical plant & materials within budget, maximising profit.
- Manage and motivate project teams, leading by example on quality, consistency, and effectiveness.
- Qualified to at least HNC/D level, with 5 years post-qualification experience in electrical building services engineering roles.
- Experience managing multiple site-based teams.
- ECS Card, 18th EDITION, NVQ/C&G Electrical Qualifications
- Experience on M&E sector installation projects up to £5m
- IT literate and conversant with Microsoft Office, Outlook and Project.
- Fully conversant with CDM regulations.
Key Skills: Electrician, Electrical Engineer, ECS, Manager, Mechanical & Electrical, M&E.
For more information on the role please contact Rhian at Thorn Baker on 07969 972 412 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org