Head of Offsite and Professional Lead
Job Title: Cutting Supervisor
Thorn Baker's award-winning housebuilder client is looking for a Cutting Supervisor to join their team.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor and Factory manager, your main responsibility will be to provide guidance and support to all floor workers, ensuring compliance & quality.
- Meticulous and organised
- Self-motivated and calm under pressure
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ensure cutting operation provides adequate work for sub assembly and assembly line, including boards & frames.
- Cover roles on shop floor at all levels
- Ensure operatives have correct PPE, tools, and relevant training to operate required machinery.
- Train new starters and provide mentoring.
- Quality checks on all products
- Motivate and guide team to ensure high level of morale.
- Liaise with FLT drivers & maintenance engineers to ensure outside operations run smoothly
- Maintain key relationships with other cell supervisors, assembly line supervisors, and operatives.
- Extended experience in a similar role or in the timber frame industry preferred.
- SSSTS, CSCS card, First Aid at Work
KEY SKILLS: Supervisor, Construction, Cutting, Timber, Timber Frame, SSSTS.
For more information on the role please contact Rhian at Thorn Baker on 07969 972 412 or email: email@example.com