Are you an experienced Cleaning Supervisor looking for a new role with a company that will truly value and develop you? Maybe you have stepped in for your Supervisor when they have been on holiday and you are looking for the opportunity to progress into that role but there are no opportunities at your current company?
We are currently recruiting for a Permanent Store Cleaning Supervisor for our Client who are a Yorkshire based Cleaning company that have been in the industry for over 30 years and operate nationally.They have a fantastic role available in Haverhill for a store where you will be managing a team of Cleaners ensuring the level of service that is provided is of a high standard. The place of work is commutable by car in around 30 minutes from Cambridge so having your own transport would be an advantage.
Payrate: £26,000 per year
Shift Pattern: Monday , Tuesday, Wednesday , Friday and Saturday 5am -12pm
- Paid every 4th Friday
- Immediate start role
- Uniform provided and PPE
- Free onsite parking
- 28 days paid annual leave pro-rata
- On the job training
- Continued support, training and progression
- Job security with opportunity to progress within the company
- Company recognition awards
We are looking for a Cleaning Supervisor within a busy retail store, you will be a hands-on cleaning manager who will ensure their team provides excellent hygiene standards within the scope of the agreed specification and allocated hours.
Reporting directly to the Store Support manager you will have core responsibility to ensure the delivery of a high level of service as agreed and outlined in the specification and contract agreement
Site Managers must be proactive, professional, have a flexible approach, good leadership and management skills work in partnership with the Site Client Management and other on site contractors to meet deadlines, liaise with people at all levels, work accurately and respect confidentiality of the organisation and the client.
- To manage and work within the labour cost budget as well as the budget issued for cleaning materials.
- To manage the cleaning schedule and rota to ensure that all areas of the store are cleaned on time to the standards and specification,
- Ensuring that all holidays are properly planned and sickness cover arrangements are in place.
- Support delivery of the cleaning schedule where appropriate and necessary.
- To develop and maintain a successful working relationship with the customer to ensure that their expectations are met whilst working to the defined specifications.
- To complete audits accurately and on time, carrying out any resolution actions identified within the required timescales to ensure KPIs are consistently met.
- To complete and process all necessary paperwork accurately and on time, providing sign off for completed tasks where required
- To ensure that all cleaning materials and machinery are available, in good working order, are kept clean and used in a safe manner.
- To ensure that all periodic cleaning is completed to the required specification and timescale and signed off by the client.
- Attend meetings with the client and team as and when required.
- To actively support the implementation of any productivity or cleaning standards improvements with your team
- To manage the recruitment process for cleaning operatives and housekeepers,
- Right to work checks carried out for new starters
- To train and induct all staff in their role to the standards , policies and procedures expected
- To ensure that the Company appraisal process is implemented and carried out within the specified timescales.
- Maintain personnel files to ensure that all records are up to date with relevant training documentation.
- To clearly communicate with your team on standards and KPI's
- Supervisory experience ideally within Cleaning
- Experience conducting cleaning audits
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility, willingness to manage change within a diverse working environment
- Ability to work under own initiative and demonstrate effective problem solving
- The ability to manage and motivate a team of cleaners working over three shifts.
This role is due to start as soon as possible and will be a 1 stage interview process. If you are available for a new role and have the experience required then please apply via the link