Head of Offsite and Professional Lead
Job Title:Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Thorn Baker's leading stone manufacture & installation client is looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Gloucestershire. Providing customers with the highest quality stone products and services, you will work closely with the team to ensure that all project requirements and deadlines are met on schedule and within budget.
Reporting to the Senior QS, you will be responsible for assisting in the financial management of all sites and projects.
What's in it for you:
- Employee Assistance Programme& Health Plan
- Life Assurance
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Abletoself-motivate andwork without direct supervision.
- Focused and organised, with a high attention to detail.
- Ensure weekly and monthly payments are processed efficiently, any disputed items are resolved, allowing site works to proceed unhindered and give an accurate picture of site financial status.
- Assist with valuations, variations, CVRs, site visits, preparing tenders, etc.
- Liaise with other departments on time to ensure sites run efficiently.
- Comply with Health & Safety regulationsandensure compliance throughout the team.
- Full HNC or Degree qualificationin construction bracket
- Natural stone background would be beneficial, but previous experience with other specialist subcontractors or HQR projects will also be considered.
KEY SKILLS:QS, Quantity Surveyor, Assistant QS, SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid at Work, Natural Stone Installations.