Are you looking for a Telehandler job with an immediate start?
Thorn Baker Construction are looking for Telehandler in Crewe, to start as soon as posible
You will be operating the telehandler on site, telehandler experience on a construction site is essential. Your responsibilities will include:
- Operate allocated plant to remove and transport materials around site and in accordance with the project aims.
- Operate in accordance with risk assessments (and carry out your own risk assessments where applicable)
- Regularly check and inspect allocated vehicle or plant in order to ensure its reliability and good appearance.
- Co-operate with All Trades and Banksperson as required.
- Maintain professional competences e.g. CPCS
- Be prepared to jump of the machine and do bits of labouring if requested by site agent / manager.
To be considered for this job you must hold the following:
- Candidates must have a valid CPCS card.
- at least two references from a construction background
- (Insert other requirements e.g. Asbestos awareness, DBS)
If you are successful. Please expect us to contact you, with 1-2 working days. Perks of the job include:
- Onsite parking
for more info text sam on 07879532229