Job Title- Sub Agent
Thorn Baker is pleased to be working with one of the UKs best known main contractors to recruit a Sub Agent to join the business and run projects in the Bristol region. The successful candidate will be based from Bristol and will be looking at highways bias projects in the region.
Projects will be a mixture of local authority framework schemes and National Highways standalone projects.
Project type is diverse and may be anything from a road widening/junction improvement to a bridge refurbishment or full-scale town centre regeneration scheme consisting of drainage, infrastructure, general civils and so on
As Sub Agent you will:
- Partake in the day-to-day leadership and management including the supervision and monitoring of the site team and sub-contractors.
- Manage packages of work in conjunction with the commercial team
- Assist the Project Manager to administer the cost forecast, valuation and reporting systems.
- Ensuring and maintaining strict quality control procedures
Thorn Baker's client is looking for someone with
- Experience in the delivery of similar highways bias projects
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- SMSTS, CSCS, 1st Aid
- Competitive salary negotiable up to £52000 per annum
- Car or car allowance, pension, healthcare