Job Title - Site Engineer
Location - East Midlands
Salary - Negotiable up to £48000 per annum
Thorn Baker is working with an award winning, multifaceted civil engineering main contractor based in the east Midlands to recruit a Site Engineer on a permanent basis.
Due to continuing success and growth of the civil engineering arm, Thorn Baker's client have a fantastic new opportunity working on residential infrastructure projects in the East Midlands region,
The successful candidate will play a key role within the team through programme management, subcontractor management and client engagement. There will be the opportunity to continue to develop professionally with the support of the Framework team.
- Reading, interpreting and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
- Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site.
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or other industry related qualification
- Experience within the civil engineering/groundworks sector is essential.
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel.
- Driving licence and CSCS as a minimum
- Highly competitive salary negotiable up to £48000 per annum
- Generous further package
- Bonus scheme
- Consistent, local work
- A strong focus of professional development including institute membership.