We are seeking a dynamic and passionate Safety, Health and Environment Advisor who is able to build key relationships and gain buy-in on site. Within this role there is an expectation to be able to develop procedures and support a positive culture and behavioural change programme.
My client is a progressive construction contractor with a reputation for quality and innovation, this company operates within residential build and is a well established name in the build industry. The successful candidate will cover sites in the Bristol / Bath areas, with some other sites in the South West.
Working closely under an established H&S Lead, you will support site safety performance ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. This will also be a huge opportunity to be mentored and developed into a self sufficient HSEQ Advisor. The ideal candidate will be fairly junior in their safety career, but must hold a construction related H&S qualification. If you feel you have the skills and competencies for this role, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to further your Safety career
- Liaise with the H&S Manager and others in the team
- Attend client H&S meetings
- Support site team on all H&S aspects
- Review safe systems of work
- Passionate about H&S
- Commit to developing your career as a safety professional
- An effective communicator at all levels
- IT literate with proficient report writing skills
- NEBOSH construction or equivalent ESSENTIAL
What's in it for you?
- Enhanced pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Length of service awards
Contact - Lee Spiers at Thorn Baker email@example.com