Job Title: Senior Sales Advisor
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can progress up the ladder to sales manager?
An award-winning house builder is looking for a Senior Sales Advisor to join their team in Norwich. They are offering an opportunity to progress to Sales Manager within 12-18 months due to their exciting expansion plans.
Committed to the highest standards of design, construction, and service this is an opportunity to work with an incredibly successful company with over fifty years' experience across the UK.
What's in it for you:
- Basic Salary up to £30,000, first year OTE of £45,000 - £70,000
- Private pension scheme
- Flexible working from home 1 day a week
- Training and development opportunities
- Ensure sales targets are met through negotiation and selling of plots.
- On-site administration duties and ensuring the buying process is efficient.
- Ensure high quality show home presentations, maintaining the highest standard of health and safety.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- Extended experience in construction sales, preferably new homes or estate agency background.
- Proficient in sales techniques and conversant with all relevant legal terminology.
- A good understanding of lenders and the financial aspects of purchasing a home.
- IT literate, particularly in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Full UK driving licence.
For more information on the role please contact Chloe at Thorn Baker on 07733 314 668 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org