Job Title- Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location - Bristol
Salary - £55000 - £65000 per annum
Due to unprecedented growth and a packed order book for the next 3 years Thorn Baker's client is recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor in the Bristol region.
The initial project is programmed to last around 2 years and the region is consistently furnished with work on a framework basis which means stability and consistency are key points for consideration.
All work generally consists of RC structures, drainage, infrastructure and general civil engineering.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Manage the supply chain (including drafting and issuing of NEC3 subcontracts)
- Prepare internal contract valuations.
- Develop & produce CVR reports.
- Oversee application and invoicing process.
- Compile forecasts and attend forecast Meetings.
Thorn Baker's client is looking for someone with:
- Excellent understanding of NEC forms of contracts
- Demonstrable experience working on civils projects.
- Ability to manage large, complex civils packages with RC, drainage and infrastructure experience being of great use.
- Strong NEC and major infrastructure experience (in the UK)
- Experience in producing internal and external reports.
- Highly competitive Salary negotiable up to £65000 per annum plus package
- The opportunity to work with an established civil engineering main contractor on interesting projects
- Long term local work