Job Title: Senior Buyer
Sector: Housing / House Building / Residential Construction
Thorn Baker’s award-winning client is looking for a Senior Buyer to join their Commercial team in their Worcester office. A growing housing developer that deliver both private and social housing projects across the west Midlands. They are experiencing exciting growth, meaning that you will have the opportunity to progress to a Managing Buyer role within 12-18 months.
What’s in it for you?
- Up to £70,000 salary
- Car Allowance or Company Car
- Fuel Allowance
- Generous Bonus scheme
- Private pension & healthcare
- Flexible hours and working from home up to 2 days
- Providing material procurement services to sites and developments throughout the West Midlands region under the supervision of the Commercial Director / Manager.
- In addition to standard buying and procurement duties you will also be expected to deal with complex buying tasks to support bespoke developments as an experienced member of the Commercial team.
- 2+ years experience in a buying role for a Housing Developer
- Full UK driving licence
- Computer literate, including Excel, Word, Outlook.
For more information on the role please contact Chloe at Thorn Baker on 07733 314 668 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org