Job Title: Sales Executive
Thorn Baker's reputable, UK-wide client is looking for a Sales Executive with experience in new build housing to join their Glasgow team. They are committed to diversity and inclusion, and their climate and environment policies are at the forefront of their practice.
The role involves the day to day running of site sales complex, delivering outstanding customer service at all stages, and travelling to various housing sites.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary + commission scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounts and benefits portal
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Additional flexible benefits
- Extended experience working in face-to-face sales.
- Experience as a Sales Advisor for residential house builder's desirable.
- IT literate, experienced with Microsoft Office
- Strong negotiator, with excellent sales skills.
- Organised and forward thinking, but flexible where relevant.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, comfortable working on your own and as part of a team.
- Maintain presentation of the site and sales complex to a high standard.
- Ensure that full and up-to-date information for buyers is maintained and available.
- Organise, and occasionally carry out, demonstrations of the product to potential buyers, always ensuring adherence to health and safety procedures.
- Liaise with buyers, solicitors, and financial advisers.
For more information on the role please contact Chloe at Thorn Baker on 07733 314 668 or email: email@example.com