Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are looking for several parcel sorters to join a well-known company in Sheffield. If you’ve had previous experience in a warehouse, then this could be the job for you!
Parcel sorter job details.
- Shift times – 12am to 8:30am Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday.
- Sorting parcels into post code areas ready for dispatch.
- Tipping lorries, loading parcels into cages.
- Manual handling, lifting and sorting parcels weighing up to 25kg.
- Organising cages according to route number ready for delivery.
Parcel sorter the person.
- Experience working in a similar role, previous warehouse experience.
- Physically fit, able to work at speed lifting up to 25kgs.
- Able to commit to long-term on-going work.
- Previous experience working with hand-held scanners desirable but not essential.
- Ability to commute to and from work for the shift times.
Parcel sorter benefits.
- Opportunity to gain full time permanent employment.
- Ongoing training leading to team leader positions.
- Free car parking, canteen available on site.
- Great friendly working environment.
- Immediate starts, competitive pay rates.
If this sounds like the job for you, hit apply and one of the Thorn Baker team will be in touch within 24 hours to arrange your registration!