M&E Supervisor, Permenant, Oxford, £43,400 + package
A leading multi-technical provider are looking for an M&E Supervisor As a company they can offer a clear of progression, further training and up-skilling opportunities as well as some of the best benefits in the business. You will supervise service delivery, and team/individual performance within M&E teams acting as a first point of contact for client and employees.
- To supervise on site engineers in an effective and efficient manner, meeting the requirements and expectations of the Customers Teams within the boundaries of the contracts.
- Carry out auditing to our quality systems including; SHEQ, Compliance and workmanship inspections.
- Quality Supervising, checking electrical installations, auditing.
- Produce quotations for the small projects, and extra works.
- Ensure all operatives are provided with the necessary resources, materials, tools and information to enable them to carry out their duties for ensuring that safe working practices are adhered to.
- Manage the out of hours support, and escalation procedures.
- Support projects, small works and reactive works requests.
- Provide support for statutory compliance / planned maintenance activities.
- Ensuring continuity of statutory training for all operatives undertaking work of this nature.
Skills & Attributes
- Experienced in supervising staff.
- Commercially astute.
- Knowledge of PPM Systems.
- Excellent customer interface skills, excellent telephone and communication skills.
- Well organised and able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Good IT skills.
- Team player, flexible and able to work under pressure.