Job Title- H&S Advisor
Location- Birmingham/West Mids
Type – Freelance
Duration- c.12 months
Thorn Baker are excited to be supporting one of the UK's leading Tier 1 Contractors. Our client has a freelance opportunity for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor who will oversee civil engineering work on HS2.
What’s in it for you?
£325-£375 per shift DOE
- Daily structured site visits
- Previous multi-site safety management is essential
- Extensive Construction experience, ideally working on civils projects
- Relevant H&S qualification
- Access to your own transport as site visits are mandatory for this assignment
- Assist in the development and ongoing review of the Health and Safety for each site.
- Advise the site teams in the interpretation, guidance, and advice on the application of the SHE management systems
- Promote the Groups SHE standards within contracts and supply chain and conduct contractor/supply chain assessments
- Undertake site inspections and attend Site Review Meetings.
- Provide support with identification and management of SHE risks, issues and opportunities
- Support and facilitate liaison with enforcing SHE authorities
- Keep up to date with knowledge on current SHE Legislation, Best Practice, current thinking on H&S practice and developments related to our business activities
NCRQ | NEBOSH | Construction | Principal Designer | CDM | SHEQ | HSEQ | HSES | H&S | QSHE | HSE |
Contact - email@example.com