Are you looking for a Telehandler job with an immediate start?
Thorn Baker Construction are looking for CPCS Telehandler in Leeds, to start ASAP.
You will be operating the telehandler on site, telehandler experience on a construction site is essential. Your responsibilities will include:
- Operate allocated plant to remove and transport materials around site and in accordance with the project aims.
- Operate in accordance with risk assessments (and carry out your own risk assessments where applicable)
- Regularly check and inspect allocated vehicle or plant in order to ensure its reliability and good appearance.
- Co-operate with All Trades and Banksperson as required.
- Maintain professional competences e.g. CPCS
- Be prepared to jump of the machine and do bits of labouring if requested by site agent / manager.
To be considered for this job you must hold the following:
- Candidates must have a valid CPCS card.
- at least two references from a construction background
- (Insert other requirements e.g. Asbestos awareness, DBS)
If you are successful. Please expect us to contact you, with 1-2 working days. Perks of the job include:
- Eg. Onsite parking
- Eg. Expenses
- Eg. Early finishes
If you would like to refer a friend for this position, please take a look at our refer a friend scheme - https://www.thornbakerconstruction.co.uk/candidates/refer-a-friend