About Our Client
A leading construction business in the UK with a growing portfolio of work in the North of England.
The Design Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Provide primary design oversight across multiple projects, including co-ordination with Construction and Project Management Team/Managers, to facilitate the timely completion of design information to meet internal and external design programme targets.
- Liaise with the Commercial and Construction departments regarding the selection and assessment of Subcontractors to ensure they are competent, qualified and capable of providing the design input required for the project.
- Manage allocated resources within projects and produce project design programmes to assist in project resource planning across the department.
- Ensure Design Risk Assessments are created and appropriately maintained for each project in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the development of new product standards.
The Successful Applicant
At least 5 years experience in a similar role for a contractor or construction consultancy. Excellent technical knowledge and will be currently up to speed with all design standards and legislation.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary, benefits and career progression.