Contract Manager | Slough
Are you a FM Account Manager looking to work for a leading FM services provider with responsibility for delivering hard services on behalf of a Global client? If you would like to be influential in managing this fast-paced contract, then please apply with your CV today.
What's in it for you?
- Car allowance of £5000 per annum
- Bonus scheme up to 5% of annual salary
- Holiday allowance of 35 days per annum
- An opportunity to work on a leading FM service provider
About your role
- You will be working closely with the relevant managers and engineers to ensure that the contract is ran smoothly, efficiently and profitably.
- You will be responsible for the overall performance of the contract with full accountability for contractual performance against KPI's and SLA's as well as working to agreed budgets.
- This role is one where you will be leading from the front and not a position where you will be able to hide away in an office. If you are solution focussed and enjoy being client facing this role will be for you.
- You will have a willingness to go the extra mile and be highly experienced in service delivery - striving to meet and where possible exceed SLAs on the contract you're running.
- You will be expected to take a strategic and measured approach with regards to compliance and customer service as well as leading a team of engineers across the contracts covering electrical, mechanical, and fabric.
- Experience of single-handedly managing a contract with a value of circa £2m per annum
- A highly methodical approach and the ability to effectively prioritise task
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft programmes and CAFM systems
- Excellent levels of customer service and a proactive approach to managing any issues
- Full UK Driving licence.
Candidates with IOSH or NEBOSH are highly preferred. Electrical/Mechanical/Building services related qualifications are also highly desirable however, the experience of managing hard services contracts and teams of engineers is more important.
This role is based on site in Berkshire.
You may have experience as one of the following: Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Manager, FM Account Manager, Contract Manager, Contract Account Manager.
About the company
As a company they operate across a diverse cross section of the FM market and have longstanding and secure contracts with some the UK's most recognised brands. They provide a working environment where training and development is actively encouraged. As they are continually winning contracts, opportunities to progress within this organisation are prevalent.
This is an immediate permanent requirement - 1st stage interviews are likely to be held over the next 2 weeks so if you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing FM operator then please email your CV or apply via the website today.