Thorn Baker Construction are looking for experienced Bricklayers to work on a long term project project in Pimlico. Immediate starts are available, the project is running for 18 months with plenty of hours available.
- Ensure working area is safe and in no danger prior to commencing work
- Repair of facades
- Follow drawings.
- Check work carried out is correct to drawings and specification.
- Work with Labourers and Hod Carriers to ensure the work is loaded out in advance of commencing to build.
- De-snot and point up all work
- Protect the new area of work against weather or other forms of damage until mortar has cured.
- Adhering to the Health and Safety measures on site.
- Must have an in-date CSCS card.
- Two commercial relevant references.
- Can do attitude with a strong work ethic.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Available to start immediately.
For further information please call Jamie Richardson on 07879532229 or email Jamie.email@example.com
If this position is not the one for you, we have more great construction roles on our jobs page, why not take a look here: https://www.thornbakerconstruction.co.uk/job-search.
Key Skills: Bricklayer, Bricklaying, Stone Mason, Trades, Brickie, Bricky, Brickwork, Block work, Masonry.