Job Title: Assistant Site Manager
Thorn Baker are recruiting for an award winning and renowned house builder based in Oxford. We are looking for an Assistant Site Manager to join a traditional build development in Oxfordshire. You’ll be part of a company that values community, sustainability, and providing the best possible for their buyers, contributing to their consistently high-quality builds.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive car allowance / company car
- Generous Bonus scheme
- Fuel Allowance
- Business share options
- Private pension & healthcare
- Life insurance & death in service
- Additional benefits
- Assist with the management of overall project delivery from inception to practical completion.
- Manage and liaise with both internal staff and external sub-contractors to ensure a smooth process.
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing for all staff and visitors.
- Identify concerns with processes, methods, or data and contribute to the development of company-wide solutions, bearing the customer needs in mind.
- Proactively check all facilities during works for damage and report to management.
- Minimum 1 year experience in site management with a PLC House Builder
- Experience in high volume housing
- SMSTS, CSCS Card, First Aid at Work.
- Awareness of Health & Safety procedures, NHBC and current legislation.
Full job specs available on request, contact Chloe on 07733 314 668 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.