Job Title: Assistant Site Manager
An established and award-winning House Builder is looking for an Assistant Site Manager to join their expanding team in the West Midlands. This developer is committed to the highest standards of design, construction, and service. This is an opportunity to work with an incredibly successful company where you can progress up the ladder to Site Manager within 12 months.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary up to £48,000
- Company car / car allowance
- Fuel expenses
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Private pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Training and development opportunities
- Assist the Site Manager with overall project delivery from inception to practical completion.
- Communicate with both internal staff and external sub-contractors to ensure a smooth process.
- Assist in management of quality control and produce, issue, and maintain quality control documents alongside permits, plant registers, etc.
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of all staff and visitors.
- Contribute to the development of company-wide solutions, bearing the customer needs in mind.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with a PLC House Builder
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid at Work
- Full UK Driving License
For more information on the role please contact Chloe at Thorn Baker on 07733 314 668 or email: email@example.com