An opportunity has arisen to join a market leader in water and energy systems as an Assembly Operative! Working in partnership with Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment on their search for candidates who have assembly, quality checking, production, or metal press experience. If this sounds like you, please apply now for more information!
Job role responsibilities:
- Following basic drawings and instructions
- Dexterity is key - assembling small fixtures and fittings onto final products
- Operating automatic or semi-automatic machines to shape and form metal products
- Producing high quality work by using great attention to detail
- Please note, some previous experience in similar environment is essential
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive overtime rates!
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent canteen facilities, with hot food options daily
- Opportunities for training and development, and career progression
- Early finish every Friday
Hours and pay:
- Days and afters rotating shifts
- 12 week rolling rota, varying from start times of 05:45 and finish times 02:15
- Days and afters paid at different rates, but average across the year is £12.53ph!
- (Days = £10.74ph / Afters = £14.32ph)
We are looking for people who are going to be available for ongoing work, can communicate well, and want to develop their skills further.
Key skills: production operative, assembly, assembler, factory, manufacturing