Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are looking for a Administrator on a temporary permanent basis to join a well-known company in Chesterfield. If you’ve had previous experience in admin, or you have a passion for organisation, then this could be the job for you!
- Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 5:30pm, Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm.
- Working in a busy fast paced office environment.
- Working as part of a team liaising with different departments.
- Filing all paperwork accurately and timely, maintaining holiday records.
- Dealing with customer returns, order maintenance.
- Arrange delivery – this includes getting prices from freight forwarders, arranging collections, raising necessary paperwork e.g., Commercial invoices, Certificate of origin.
- Temporary to permanent role.
- Great rates of pay - £11.47 per hour.
- Ongoing training, opportunities to progress.
- The chance to work for a growing company that values their staff satisfaction.
- Monday to Friday role, no weekends.
- Ensure that all physical movements of stock within the factory are accurately recorded on SAP.
- Stock management – work closely with the purchase manager to ensure adequate stock levels, taking careful consideration of purchasing lead times.
- Raise weekly production order schedules, raise weekly despatch schedules, chase production due dates and update customers.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written. This role includes dealing with customers and encompasses the full sales order processing, from initial order, through to production and delivery so excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to all communication both internally and externally is essential.
- Update prices for price increases and communicate price changes with customers.
If this sounds like the job for you, hit apply and one of the Thorn Baker team will be in touch within 24 hours to arrange your registration!