Position: Factory Operative
Company: Sheet Metal Fabrication Company.
Location: NG7, Nottingham
Salary: £10.42 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4pm
We are seeking a Factory Operative to join a team at a Sheet Metal Fabrication Company. As a key member of the production team, you will play a vital role in ensuring that our clients' needs and expectations are met in a timely and efficient manner.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in all aspects of daily production tasks
- Working with metal templates to assemble products
- Packing sheets of metal
- Heavy lifting and movement of metal sheets around the factory
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Maintaining a clean and safe factory environment
- Using machinery and hand tools to assemble the final product
This role offers plenty of opportunities for career progression and development for the right candidate. If you possess the relevant experience and are looking for an immediate start, we encourage you to apply today.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Physical fitness and ability to perform lifting and manual labour tasks
- Experience working with metal fabrication tools and equipment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Join our team and be a part of our growing company. Apply now with your updated cv and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications.