Position: Resin Applicator and Hand Solderer
Hours: Full-time, Monday-Thursday 7:45 AM-4:45 PM, Friday 7:45 AM-12:45 PM
Location: magnetisation and coil minder manufacturers
We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented team member to join our growing company as a Resin Applicator and Hand soldier. In this role, you will be responsible for accurately and efficiently mixing and applying resins within coil cavities, hand soldering PCBs and leads onto coils, and conducting manual assembly work using powered screwdrivers and manual presses.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in resin application and hand soldering, strong attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Mix and apply resins within coil cavities accurately and efficiently
- Perform hand soldering of PCBs and leads onto coils with precision
- Conduct manual assembly work using powered screwdrivers and manual presses
- Adhere to safety guidelines and maintain a clean and organised work area
- Collaborate with team members to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Prior experience in resin application and hand soldering preferred
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and instructions
- Strong attention to detail and quality control
- Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
Benefits and Culture:
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this role, please submit your application today. We look forward to hearing from you!