You will be responsible for the overall performance of the contract with full accountability for contractual performance against KPI's and SLA's as well as working to agreed budgets and efficiencies, This role is one where you will be leading from the front and not a position where you will be able to hide away in an office. If you are solution focussed and enjoy being client facing this role will be for you. You will need to have a willingness to go the extra mile and be highly experienced in service delivery - striving to meet and where possible exceed SLAs on the contract you're running.
The company are a fast growing , passionate, vibrant company who are looking for someone of a similar ilk , they are incredibly down to earth and treat their employees incredibly well. If you have the talent, ambition, and loyalty to flourish in a fast growing and exciting FM business then this is the role for you!
Three main KPI's that you will be measured on
- Contract Gross Profit
- Client and team satisfaction
- Establishment (as many vacancies as possible filled)
- Interview efficiently for all vacancies
- Manage on-boarding of new employees
- Be able to create site specifications and method statements
- Collaborate with the office team to order necessary chemicals, equipment and uniform
- Manage TUPE processes where relevant
- Visit every site on a weekly basis to conduct regular quality audits and face to face greeting with client site contact
- Conduct monthly and quarterly client meetings
- Complete client SLA/KPI reporting
- Oversee rotas, holiday planning, payroll (checking hours worked monthly for each employee)
- Manage day to day operational challenges