£18k - 22k per year
over 1 year ago
Title: Recruitment Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000
Commission: No threshold, Uncapped
We are looking to recruit a Resourcer to become an integral part of our white collar construction team. You can expect a busy, satisfying role that offers a great potential to increase your earnings over and above your basic salary, with a realistic OTE of £26K - £30Kpa.
Appealing to those with previous recruitment agency experience, as well as people from other sales backgrounds, this is a position that requires your application of a variety of skills and personality qualities. Duties include:
- A large amount of time speaking to candidates over the phone
- Screening candidates against pre-agreed criteria
- Matching candidates to jobs
- Identifying sales leads
- Data entry – adding new candidates to our database
- Assisting with timesheets and compliance paperwork
- Delivering high levels of customer service to both clients and candidates
- Working as part of a close knit, supportive & professional team
The crux of this role is balancing the need to work at pace as you speak to candidates and clients, using all the tools at your disposal to build rapport – but also focussing on the accurate and timely completion of administration tasks as you work to meet fixed deadlines.
Our city centre Bristol office is one of the top Construction recruitment agencies in Bristol and we are proud to be named by the Sunday Times as one of the top 100 companies to work for.
What's in in for you?
- Excellent training & development through our bespoke platform TB2
- Market leading bonus scheme
- Monthly competitions
- Quarterly & yearly competitions that include everything from shopping vouchers to holidays abroad
- A superb office location in central Nottingham with great transport links
If this all sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to talk to you about a career with Thorn Baker. Feel free to apply or call Rhian Newman for an initial chat on 0117 203 3444