£18k - 22k per year + Commission
0115 947 2005
over 1 year ago
As soon as possible
Due to the exciting re-launch of Thorn Baker’s Construction Division in Nottingham we are looking for a Resourcer to become an integral part of our team. You can expect a busy, satisfying role that offers a great potential to increase your earnings over and above your basic salary, with a realistic OTE of £26K - £30Kpa.
Appealing to those with previous recruitment agency experience, as well as people from other sales backgrounds, this is a position that requires your application of a variety of skills and personality qualities.
The role involves:
• A large amount of time speaking to candidates over the phone
• Screening candidates against pre-agreed criteria
• Matching candidates to jobs
• Identifying sales leads
• Data entry – adding new candidates to our database
• Assisting with timesheets and compliance paperwork
• Delivering high levels of customer service to both clients and candidates
• Working as part of a close knit team
The crux of this role is balancing the need to work at pace as you speak to candidates and clients, using all the tools at your disposal to build rapport – but also focussing on the accurate and timely completion of administration tasks as you work to meet fixed deadlines.
Our city centre Nottingham head office has previously been home to one of the top Construction agencies in Nottingham and with ambitious plans we aim to get there again. This means it’s an exciting time to join us on our journey and with a great succession plan grow with the team.
- Excellent training & development through our bespoke platform TB2
- Market leading bonus scheme
- Monthly competitions
- Quarterly & yearly competitions that include everything from shopping vouchers to holidays abroad
- A superb office location in central Nottingham with great transport links
If this all sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to talk to you about a career with Thorn Baker. Please apply with a current CV to email@example.com, or feel free to call for an initial chat on 0115 947 2005