£20k - 24k per year + Bonus and great benefits
almost 2 years ago
Working as a Resourcer for Thorn Baker’s Construction Technical Division, you can expect a busy, satisfying role that offers a realistic potential to increase your earnings over and above your basic salary. The realistic OTE for this role is £28K - £32Kpa. Based in our offices in Queens Square, Bristol.
Often (but not always) an entry level role to the Recruitment Industry as well as our business, this is a position that requires your application of a variety of skills and personality qualities.
The role involves:
• A lot of speaking to candidates over the phone
• Screening candidates against pre-agreed criteria
• Matching candidates to jobs
• Identifying sales leads
• Data entry – adding new candidates to our database
• Account Managing our customers – up-selling where appropriate
• Delivering high levels of customer service to both clients and candidates
• Working as part of a close knit team
The crux of this role is balancing the need to work at pace as you speak to our customers, using your charm and influence to build rapport – but also focussing on the accurate and timely completion of administration tasks as you work to meet fixed deadlines. Basically we need a perfectionist with personality!
Our Bristol team are among the top Construction recruitment offices in the South West and the office has been trading in the city for over 15 years. We have a fun and hard working environment and have an extremely good name in the marketplace.
- Excellent training & development through our bespoke platform TB2
- Market leading bonus scheme
- Monthly competitions
- Quarterly & yearly competitions that include everything from shopping vouchers to holidays abroad
- A superb office location in queens square that even has an office dog
If this all sounds like the opportunity you, then we’d love to talk to you about a career with Thorn Baker. Please apply with a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or feel free to call for an initial chat. Speak to Rhian Newman on 07969 972412.