Quality Manager, Coventry, single site
Thorn Baker is looking for a highly diligent candidate with excellent attention to detail for the role of Quality Manager. The Quality Manager will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating internal production processes, examining products to determine their quality, engaging with internal & external shareholders.
- Lead the Quality functions for the location
- To be responsible for Environmental and the Quality function to ensure location, Division, Corporate, Legal, external audit and customer expectations are met.
- Part of the site leadership team providing input to all aspects of leadership of the site.
- To lead Quality activities.
- Set up and manage a QC system.
- To maintain and optimise Quality Management systems.
- Identify and support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure Critical to Quality requirements are identified and met through development.
- Prepare & present 6 monthly Quality Management Review and Monthly Safety Reviews to site Management team.
- Lead the Quality function to meet the corporate and customer expectations for the business.
- Manage internal processes to meet the operational needs of the location
- Collaborate with Engineering, customers and suppliers on product development and design review for quality issues.
- Facilitate training and development for people in the location to have an empowered team actively working to continuously improve and grow the business.
- Plan, report and present to ensure awareness and compliance with requirements.
- A Quality professional, with good working knowledge of construction principles & MMC / BOPAS
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO requirements for Quality
- Excellent communicator with people at all levels
- Ability to implement changes and motivate others to do so
- Matched pension
- Competitive salary
Contact - email@example.com