Thorn Baker is excited to be recruiting and experienced Quality Control Coordinator for an exciting opportunity at a well known furniture manufacturer based in Syston. Successful candidates will provide immediate assistance to the QS Manager in various daily tasks, such as managing claims and minimizing their impact, negotiating with suppliers, resolving product issues, conducting quality inspections, reviewing products, and fulfilling general customer service responsibilities.
- Review, update and maintain customer portal (Zendesk) in line with agreed company SLA (24hr reply time). Specifically managing missing/damage/defective tickets – liaise with QC manager to support consistent process.
- To answer customer calls and tickets (emails) in a prompt manner, in relations to all within agreed time frame.
- Process payments and refunds through on-line portals.
- Organise stock transfers from store to warehouse and vice versa for customer demand.
- Pro actively contact our customers who have special orders, using business systems to ascertain order status,’ updating our customers on their special orders during the production and delivery period, including ‘Access Check’ requirements.
Who we're looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with Claim handling and Customer Services in a retail environment (lifestyle brand preferably)
- Determination to offer exemplary Customer Service and willingness to go above and beyond the clients expectations.
- Experience with CRM/stock systems.
- Good, working knowledge of Microsoft Office; particularly Excel.
- Ability to negotiate, reason and mitigate with both suppliers and customers to ensure all claims are handled smoothly and efficiently.
If you are interested and would like more information, please apply or contact us at Leicester@thornbaker.co.uk.