Are you wanting to work for a company that wants to help progress your career? Are you looking to work for a company that invests in its workforce? We are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join an extremely successful client in the Ilkeston area.
About the client:
Our client that has been operational for nearly 5 decades and has expanded its branch network to over 200 sites whilst still maintaining a family feel business. Not only are they a lead in their sector for the manufacturing and distribution of their products, they are also a lead in the industry with regards to sustainability and heavily invest in their recycling facilities and their manufacturing operations.
Pay and Benefits:
- Starting salary of upto £38,1000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- Working on stable day shift pattern – 07.00-16.00 Monday to Thursday, 07.00-15.30 Friday (42.5 hours per week)
- Progression opportunities as the company continues to expand
- Access to various plans including; Healthcare, Share Save Scheme, Life Assurance, Company Pension, High Street and Company Product Discounts as well as a Wellness programme to name but a few.
- 26 Days annual leave
- Training opportunities on the job as well as via an e-learning system
- This is a full-time permanent role with our client
- Maintenance of DC motors and associated drives
- Maintenance of process control equipment
- Electrical installations and/or mechanical installation work
- Carrying out planned and preventative maintenance systems (mechanical and electrical)
- Breakdown maintenance involving fault finding on industrial and process control systems
- Carry out electrical and mechanical repairs on PVCu recycling extrusion plant and equipment
- Mechanical and Electrical installation and maintenance experience
- Understand and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings
- Maintenance and repair of PLC systems
- Driving license required
Please click APPLY NOW to send us your CV so that we can review your suitability for the role and set up an initial video call with ourselves to ensure that this is the correct role for you. Once you have successfully completed this step we will then progress your application by sending your CV to our client with accompanying notes with plan of getting you a face to face interview arranged with the client.
If this position is not the one for you, we have many more amazing opportunities on our jobs page. Why not take a look here: https://www.thornbakerindustrial.co.uk/job-search