Permanent Opportunity – Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - £34,000
If you are a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, with experience working within the gas trade looking for a permanent opportunity in Nottingham with a leading FM service provider, then please read further about this new opportunity. We have been working with this FM provider for over 10 years and can say first hand they are a brilliant company to work for with a supportive and friendly management team.
What’s in it for you?
- Annual basic salary of £34,000
- Call out 1 in 5
- Opportunity to work on a long-term education contract
- Van provided + fuel card + overtime
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
You will have extensive experience in Mechanical building services maintenance, with proven experience working with Plumbing; you will also have worked on multi-site contracts as this will form the majority of your work.
You will be used to working in a customer facing environment and hold outstanding customer service skills.
You should also have:
- Mechanical/Plumbing qualified
- Ideally hold your IPAF and PASMA
- Have a proactive approach to work
- Be able to carry out a wide range of mechanical maintenance tasks.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Due to the nature of the sites, you will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this role then don’t hesitate, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link - Interviews taking place ASAP via Microsoft Teams.