Immediate start Permanent opportunity - Maintenance Assistant - Heslington- Starting ASAP on a static site for a fantastic established company. Driving License needed due to travelling between buildings on the site.
Are you an experienced Maintenance Assistant with a background in building maintenance, looking to work for an exciting company, where you can develop your skills further and be part of a valued team?
Do you have experience completing maintenance jobs in perhaps an office or hotel environment? Are you available for a permanent role for a fantastic opportunity on a static site in the Heslington area of York? If this sounds of interest, then please apply via the link today.
We are looking for a Maintenance Assistant to join one of our favourite clients on a permanent basis on a large site in the Heslington area of York this is a static site role with a few buildings to maintain on the site so you will be able to use the onsite vans to get from one end to the other. You will be part of an established Maintenance team who are very warm and welcoming whom we have been supplying staff to happily for the last 10 years. The management team are on of the best and really look after their team and believe in developing the team that they have.
What's in it for you?
- A salary of £24,000 per year + overtime available
- Working hours of Monday - Friday 8am - 430pm
- A static site with parking and great transport links
- Use of company van on site
- A company who will value and support you during your time with the business
- Permanent position
- The opportunity to work for an established well organised company who treat their staff very well.
The company is a well-established professional organisation, who have been going from strength to strength over the years. They are a facilities management company who specialise in facilities maintenance within the educational sector. We have worked with them for over 10 years and can honestly say they are fantastic to work with they are incredibly down to earth whilst maintaining a brilliant level of professionalism.
This role is to work on a static site in York with multiple buildings on the estate
Day to do you will be required to tend to any general maintenance tasks which can include
Fabric - fixing doors and locks
Electrical - Changing lamps and PAT testing
- You'll be working independently under the maintenance supervisor, so you'll be happy to manage your own workload
- UK Driving license
- The role will involve a variation of tasks so you will need to be happy to undertake a range of maintenance duties
- You'll be customer focussed, and happy to go the extra mile for customers when required
- You will have experience carrying out the listed tasks either on site or for maintenance companies
- You will utilise your years of experience to carry out the work to a high standard
This role is starting as soon as possible so please apply the via the link today.