£20k - 24k per year + Bonuses to make OTE £28K+
20 days ago
Due to a huge demand in our services in our Bristol office we are looking for a labour manager / recruitment consultant.
Thorn Baker are a nationwide recruitment company with offices across the Uk which includes our established team based in the city centre of the awesome Bristol.
Thorn Baker have been trading in Bristol for over 16 years and we are proud to be able to call ourselves one of the top 3 construction recruitment companies in the South West with many well established relationships with clients and candidates.
We have a great track record of turning people with zero recruitment experience into successful consultants & managers.
We are looking for individuals that
- can commute to Bristol on a regular basis
- pretty social and have a genuine interest in people
- able to pick things up quite quickly
- reasonably organised
- ideally have a background in either sales or service led roles
Construction recruitment is booming and there hasn't been a better time to get into the industry and demand is high so with Thorn Bakers name behind you it really does set you up for success in the future.
Its a competitive market out there when looking for a new career so here's a few other key areas that set us apart
- The heart of our business is our team - we have a well established team with an excellent management structure who know exactly how to on-board new people and give you the start you need
- Our training plan is bespoke to ourselves and over the last 6 years it has produced consultants who now count themselves among out top 5 performers - year in year out
- We are based in the city centre and we have recently moved into some amazing bespoke fitted out offices on Prince Street
- After initial training you can look forward to blended working that will involve some working from home
- We have numerous reward programs and competitions running on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Every person has their own laptop and mobile from day one
- We have been proud to be among the Times top 100 small companies to work for several times over the years.
- Year one OTE tends to be between £26,000 - £30,000 > year 2 quite often is between £30,000 to £40,000 > year 3 and beyond can be extremely exciting and the sky's the limit
So if the above sparks your interest and you'd like to find out more email email@example.com call on 07866 982476.
We are excited to talk to you.