My client is a progressive construction sub contractor with a reputation for quality and innovation, this company operates within residential and commercial, and is a trusted partner to many top tier house builders. The successful candidate will cover sites in Cheltenham, Bristol and South Wales, with some office based work in Gloucester.
Working closely under an established H&S Lead, you will support site safety performance ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. This will also be a huge opportunity to be mentored and developed into a self sufficient HSEQ Advisor. The ideal candidate will be junior in their safety career but and needs no H&S experience, but must hold a construction related H&S qualification. This is an ideal role if you are looking for your first Safety position.
If you feel you have the skills and competencies for this role, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to further your Safety career
- Liaise with the H&S Manager and others in the team
- Attend client H&S meetings
- Support site team on all H&S aspects
- Review safe systems of work
- Passionate about H&S
- Commit to developing your carrer as a safety professional
- An effective communicator at all levels
- NEBOSH construction or equivalent ESSENTIAL
What’s in it for you?
- Enhanced pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Length of service awards