Sutton in Ashfield
£22k - 25k per year + commision
3 months ago
We are hiring! We’re currently recruiting for a flexible and committed Industrial On Site Coordinator to join our growing team, to support the running of a large operation based in Sutton-in-Ashfield.
Are you the type of person who can find a solution to every challenge? Do you love working with people in a fast paced environment? Looking for a career, not just a job? If this sounds like you then then you’re already the kind of person we’re looking for.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take their first steps in the recruitment industry or someone with experience who thrives off working at fast pace.
Industrial On-Site Coordinator Requirements:
With the support of a well-established team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Placing adverts and running recruitment campaigns to recruit a high volume of candidates
- Screening potential candidates over the phone
- Carrying out face to face interviews and inductions
- Handling candidates queries and questions
- Updating daily hours on a time and attendance system to ensure timely and accurate payroll
- Ensuring all compliance is complete
- Attending and contributing to client meetings and service reviews
- Data entry and administration duties using our bespoke CRM system
- Booking holidays and effectively managing absences
Our ideal recruit will have the following attributes:
- Fantastic customer service skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in recruitment account management is highly beneficial
- Strong computer and admin skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task
- Friendly and approachable with a solution-focused attitude
- Flexible and dedicated
- Driver’s license and own transport is a must
But what’s in it for you?
- An amazing opportunity to join a well-established and fast growing team, working for an industry leading Recruitment Agency
- Performance related bonus and commission structure
- Career progression and long term development opportunities
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Perkbox vouchers and discount codes for gyms, high street shops, restaurants and outlets
- Birthday half day holidays
- 23 days paid holiday per year + Bank Holidays
- All expenses paid Christmas parties and company outings
- Regular performance based rewards – meals out / drinks with the team
Thorn Baker Industrial is a highly recognised name within the industry and this will be a great move for your career. We guarantee we can make you a recruitment success.
Got all that? We’d love to talk to you - apply today and Rose Joseph will call you back to discuss this next step in your career, alternatively you can reach her on 07815 755772