Experienced Counterbalance Driver for Events Company in Castle Donington
Position: Experienced Counterbalance Driver
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: £12.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
About the Company: We are a leading events company in Castle Donington, providing equipment and services for major events, including the Commonwealth Games stadium.
We are looking for an experienced counterbalance driver to join our team and contribute to the success of our upcoming events.
- Operate counterbalance forklift to gather and transport equipment on-site in Castle Donington
- Work alongside yard operatives to ensure efficient preparation for events
- Perform heavy lifting as needed
- Work outdoors in various weather conditions
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 years of experience as a counterbalance forklift driver
- Proven track record of operating a counterbalance forklift safely and efficiently
- Physically fit and able to perform heavy lifting
- Familiarity with yard operations and equipment storage processes
How to Apply: If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday, February 6th, at the site.
Please note that registration is required beforehand.