Crane supervisor role in LS2 on a construction project starting on the 05/02/24.
As a crane supervisor you will be responsible for the management and safety of those working on site. You will make sure that regulations are followed to maintain health and safety at all time.
The job role of a crane supervisor includes the following duties:
- Working as part of a team to ensure lifting operations comply with the law and they secure the health and safety of employees and of all those affected by the operations
- coordinating and supervising all lifting activities in accordance with the Lifting Plan
- Briefing all lifting team members
- Being present during all lifting operations
- Ensuring that ground conditions are safe for any operations involving mobile cranes
- Taking suitable measures to rectify unsafe conditions
- Working hours can be variable and overtime may be required in order to meet project deadlines
Salary: £23-24 per hour.
If the above position is interesting apply to this ad or contact Jamie Richardson on 07879532229 or email Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org