Head of Offsite and Professional Lead
Job Title: Contracts Engineer
Thorn Baker's leading technical and energy client is looking for a Contracts Engineer To be responsible for delivering projects and small works associated with engineering services such as analysis and studies, cost control, construction engineering design, and forecasting.
This role involves travelling to site as required.
- Procure, co-ordinate and monitor all site activities.
- Produce estimates based on client needs.
- Produce reports and meet deadlines whilst surveying productivity and progress of project staff.
- Sequence and programme the works
- Produce or review risk assessments and method statements
- Provide technical engineering expertise and advice.
- Ensure Project Engineering and technical standards are maintained throughout the work
- Extended experience within the Electrical Contracting Industry, managing safety, finance, and quality in addition to the delivery of projects from conception to completion.
- City and Guilds Electrical / Instrumentation Installation and Safety qualifications required.
- Experience working on contracts with an E&I value up to £1M.
- Strong HSEQ management awareness
- Strong financial awareness including financial monitoring, control and forecasting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programmes.
- Basic skills and knowledge of AutoCAD and the ability to read and interpret drawings desirable.
Key Skills: Contracts Engineer, Contracts Manager, Mechanical & Electrical, M&E, Electrical & Installation, E&I.
For more information on the role please contact Rhian at Thorn Baker on 07969 972 412 or email: email@example.com