Back to jobs
- Responsibility for contract /cleaner performance to achieve and exceed contract SLA and KPI
- Client Relationship management with key focus on service delivery, retention, and contract growth
- Management of all directly employed staff, including recruitment and selection, training, performance management and staff retention.
- Attend training and meetings as required.
- Implementation of all company policies and procedures
- Ensure timesheets are completed within budget and correct. In the event of incorrect entries disputes to be resolved.
- Contact point for enquiries from departments including sales, stores, administration, accounts, and payroll.
- Site visits. In line with client contractual requirement,
- Arranging maintenance and repair of cleaning equipment, ensure PAT testing compliance
- Pre-sale involvement before contract becomes operational, attending new client site meetings with Business Development Managers, managing TUPE transfer and recruitment of operatives
- Provision of cover cleaning operatives, often at short notice
- Any other ad hoc duties and tasks required