R2R – Recruitment to Recruitment Agencies – Essential Information
Rest assured, we are well aware of the value you can add to our business.
Whether that is through the introduction of a candidate for a current vacancy, or a speculative introduction of someone that catches our eye; the mutual benefit can be significant.
As you would expect, our preference is to recruit directly wherever possible and that applies at all levels within our business. Whilst we are all engaged in the battle to attract talent; our focus goes beyond that as we aim to recruit the right talent for our business – a subtle difference that really makes a difference to our success.
Our careersatthornbaker.co.uk website reflects the type of individuals that thrive in our culture. It’s essential you take a look around.
If you’d like to work with us you will need to, in the first instance, introduce yourselves to our Talent Acquisition Manager, Emma Tolley. We do not operate a PSL as such but we must agree terms before you introduce a candidate to us.
We need to be certain that you can accurately represent our opportunities to candidates and to do so you need to be in tune with our business – and we’ll do our bit to make this possible.
To make these relationships work, we have created a ‘charter’ that sets out our expectations of R2R companies. It’s not contractual, more an understanding. You’ll need to decide which side of the fence you are on.
|What you can expect from us
- A monthly update of all live vacancies direct to your inbox in addition to making sure careersathornbaker.co.uk is always up to date with an instant summary of our opportunities.
- Extend a warm welcome to you if you want to visit our offices and find out what really makes us tick and experience our culture first hand.
- Agree sensible terms – please note these can only be agreed by Emma Tolley or one of the four Directors.
- Provide all the information you need to properly brief your candidate prior to interview.
- To take your candidates through a thorough recruitment process to ensure they have every chance of success, providing feedback promptly to both parties.
- Pay your invoices on time and in line with the agreed terms.
|What we expect of you
- To make sure all candidate introductions are sent to Izabella Edwards, or alternatively to the relevant Director with Izabella copied in. Anyone else simply isn’t appropriate or authorised.
- Not to send candidates for any ‘entry level’ positions such as Resourcers, Labour Managers, Trainees or Graduates. We don’t pay R2R fees for these.
- To share key sales performance and placements statistics for your candidates. If you don’t then sadly we wont be able to progress.
- Carry out a face to face interview with your candidate before you introduce them. (Skype is fine).
- To be able to explain why your candidate is interested in working for us, their reasons for seeking a new challenge and their salary expectations. We also need to know their location and preferred sector to work in.
- Ensure your candidate has read our careersatthornbaker.co.uk site and they are fully aware of our recruitment process.
- Let us know how you found your candidate. I.E. did they approach you, or did you approach them. It’s a subtle and important distinction.
- Not to connect with our people who are not at Branch Manager level or above, via Social Media; there is no genuine reason or business benefit to do so.
- It ought to go without saying, but just in case, do not expect to work with us on our opportunities if you are discovered to be approaching our people for roles outside of our business.